£32,500 - £65,000 + per annum, depending on role (equates up to NHS Band 8c) | Full-time hours | Days | Must be happy to travel Nationwide
My client is a National healthcare provider looking for RGN qualified Peripatetic Staff with Staff Nurse, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager and Home Manager roles available in the Plymouth area but must be happy to travel nationwide in line with the business needs.
What is offered and details of the roles:
• Full-time hours
• A competitive salary will be offered from £32,500 - £65,000 + per annum, depending on the role and experience (equates up to NHS Band 8c)
• Days only
• A comprehensive induction, ongoing training opportunities and a supportive leadership team
Peripatetic staff will be RGN qualified and required to cover a range of shifts across a variety of locations, sometimes at short notice, and will undertake all aspects of resident care planning, medication management or in a senior position work closely with the Managers and will provide cover in their absence, ensuring continuity of leadership and care.
What our client is looking for:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• NMC registered
• Flexible to work a range of shifts in a variety of locations
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements, clinical policy frameworks in management positions
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.