Pharmacist – Hospital Pharmacy Manager
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£40,000 per Annum
£40,000 per annum | 37.5 hours | Days | Great Benefits | Oncology Experience Preferred |
An experienced Pharmacist is required to lead and develop the Pharmacy Department of a leading hospital in the Tunbridge Wells area.
Details of this Hospital Pharmacy Manager position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of £40,000
• A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Health and wellness programmes, plus occupational health and physiotherapy services
• Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes, discounted training and swimming lessons
• Childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted nursery fees
• Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
• Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
As Hospital Pharmacy Manager, you will take responsibility for the day to day management of the pharmacy services, providing effective leadership and clinical direction to the team of Clinical Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians. You will coordinate pharmacy services within the hospital ensuring regulatory compliance, adherence to best practice frameworks and will take responsibility for clinical governance relating to medicine management.
Candidates for this Hospital Pharmacy Manager post should meet the following specification:
• Qualified Pharmacist with GPhC registration
• Extensive post-registration experience in a managerial or senior role within a hospital pharmacy, ideally with experience in oncology (training can be provided for the right candidate)
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills, with a positive, proactive approach to leadership
• Have an accurate, methodical and careful approach to medicines management
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools, the Care Standards Act and CQC requirements
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back