Hull, East Yorkshire
Up to £53,200 per Annum
Up to £53,200 p/a DoE | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits
An exciting vacancy has arisen for a Pharmacy Manager to join a leading Hull hospital.
The hospital provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care to patients across East Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire and you will be joining a highly experienced team.
Details of this Pharmacy Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
- A competitive annual salary of up to £53,200 depending on experience
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- A generous annual leave allowance
As Pharmacy Manager to be responsible for leading, motivating and effectively managing the pharmacy team by providing excellent clinical and managerial leadership.
What we are looking for in a Pharmacy Manager:
- Qualified Pharmacist with GPhC registration
- Extensive post-registration experience in a managerial or senior role within a hospital pharmacy, ideally with experience in oncology (training can be provided for the right candidate)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills, with a positive, proactive approach to leadership
- Have an accurate, methodical and careful approach to medicines management
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools, the Care Standards Act and CQC requirements
For more information or to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 6511315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back