£25,655 to £31,534 per Annum
£25,655 to £31,534 per annum (DoE) | 37.5 Hours - Days | Outstanding CQC
A leading private hospital in Kent has an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician to join their onsite Pharmacy team on a permanent basis, with full-time hours available.
About the Pharmacy Technician role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week (part-time considered)
• Day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of £25,655 to £31,534, depending on experience
• A friendly, supportive working environment in an 'Outstanding' rated hospital
As Pharmacy Technician you will be responsible for the safe dispensing and supply of medicines to all our patients and be actively involved in ensuring that medicine management is optimised in the peri-operative period.
What we’re looking for in a Pharmacy Technician:
• Registered with the GPhC with a NVQ Level 3 Pharmacy Technician Qualification
• Able to demonstrate 2+ years of post-qualification experience and experience of working in a busy dispensary environment
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
• Evidence of good customer service skills
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Holly Gregg at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back