Pharmacy Technician NVQ3/BTEC
£23,000 per Annum
£23,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Alternate Weekends | Excellent Staff Benefits
An experienced, NVQ3/BTEC qualified Pharmacy Technician is required to join the Pharmacy Department in a prison in the Thetford area.
Details of this Pharmacy Technician NVQ3/BTEC should meet the following criteria:
- 37.5 hours per week on day shifts, which will include alternate weekends
- A competitive annual salary of £23,000
- Ongoing opportunities for training and professional development
- Some excellent staff benefits including a range of very generous retail, lifestyle and travel discounts
In this Pharmacy Technician position, you will work with a strong multi-disciplinary team of Nurses & ANPs, GPs, Social Workers, Mental Health & Substance Misuse teams and you will play a key role in the efficient and timely management and delivery of drugs and medications, ensuring a high-quality service with minimal waste.
The successful candidate for this Pharmacy Technician NVQ3/BTEC position will be/have:
- Completed either: BTEC Pharmacy qualification, City & Guilds Qualification or NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Up to date membership with GPhC
- Demonstrate post-registration experience working within a multidisciplinary team
- Well-organised with strong record-keeping/documentation skills
- Ideally have knowledge of Systemone however full training can be provided
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please note that due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will be subject to heightened security and screening checks alongside an enhanced DBS check.
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back