Southend on Sea, Essex
£25,000 - £26,000 per Annum
Hospital, Pharmacy, Non-nursing
£25,000 - £26,000 p/a | Great Benefits | L&D Prospects | NVQ3 Essential
A leading Southend hospital currently has a full-time vacancy for an experienced Pharmacy Technician to join their Pharmacy Department.
What the hospital is offering for this Pharmacy Technician position:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, working flexible shifts covering a Monday to Friday rota
- A competitive annual salary, which is the pro-rata equivalent of £25,000 to £26,000
- A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
- A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
- A generous annual leave allowance plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
Applicants for this Pharmacy Technician position should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed NVQ Level 3 or BTEC in Pharmaceutical Science and have unrestricted GPhC registration
- Demonstrable post-registration experience working as a Pharmacy Technician in a hospital setting
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Well organised, motivated and patient-focused
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back