Walthamstow, East London
£25,000 - £27,500 per Annum
Hospital, Pharmacy, Non-nursing
£25,000 - £27,500 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Hospital Experience Preferred
A Pharmacy Technician with a background in hospital pharmacies is required to work in a leading hospital in the Walthamstow area.
You will be joining a busy pharmacy department and will contribute to an effective and efficient medicines management service and the highest standards of pharmaceutical care and support to patients.
What the hospital is offering and details of this Pharmacy Technician position:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on a flexible rota covering the hours of 8.30am - 8pm Mon – Fri and 8.30am - 1pm Saturdays
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £25,000 to £27,500
- A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Health and wellness screening
- A cycle to work scheme and Childcare vouchers
- Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
- Generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
What we are looking for:
- Have completed NVQ Level 3 or BTEC in Pharmaceutical Science and have unrestricted registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Demonstrable post-registration experience as a Pharmacy Technician, ideally within a hospital setting and experienced with computerised dispensation and stock control systems
- Evidence of ongoing professional development and committed to further developing your skills and knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and experienced in patient counselling
- Well organised, motivated and patient-focussed
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back