£38,000 per Annum
£38,000 per Annum | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Bristol area is looking to recruit an experienced Physiotherapist to join their in-patient physiotherapy department on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the Physiotherapist role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of £38,000
- Day Shifts
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free onsite car park
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Free wellness screening
As a Physiotherapist your role will be to provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to patients within the inpatient department. Your focus will be around orthopaedic patients, but you will also be required to treat post general and cardiac surgical patients.
What we’re looking for in a Physiotherapist:
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist – your registration should have no restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 3 years post-graduation experience
- Have experience with orthopaedics and respiratory
- Being on-call competent is essential
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back