£33,345 per Annum
£33,345 p/a | Full Time | Flexible Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced Physiotherapist is required to work in a leading private hospital in Swindon, with full-time hours available.
Details of this Physiotherapist position and what the service is offering:
• A full-time permanent contract
• A great annual salary of £33,345
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Physiotherapist you will manage a caseload of patients, delivering high quality care, support and treatment programmes. You will predominantly work with MSK and post-operative patients.
Applicants for this Physiotherapist post should meet the following specification:
• Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and current CSP membership
• Proven post-graduate experience, ideally within the private sector
• Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back