Worthing, West Sussex
£30,586 per Annum
£30,586 p/a | 37.5 Hrs | Days | Great Company Benefits | CPD Prospects
An experienced Physiotherapist is required to join a private hospital in Worthing.
Details of this Physiotherapist position and what the service is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of £30,586
- A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
- A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Physiotherapist you will work with a varied patient mix, making the most of the state-of-the-art gym and rehabilitation facilities on-site, with your caseload including sports injuries, orthopaedic and post-operative rehab patients.
Applicants for this Physiotherapist post should meet the following specification:
- Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and current CSP membership
- Proven post-graduate experience, ideally within the private sector
- Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back