Haringey, North London
£39,000 - £43,000 per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Physiotherapy
£39,000 - £43,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits
An experienced Physiotherapist with management experience is required to work as Physiotherapy Manager of a leading North London hospital.
Details of this Physiotherapy Manager position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on day shifts only, covering flexible shifts
- An excellent annual salary from £39,000 to £43,000 depending on experience
- Some excellent opportunities for training and development
- A company pension scheme and life assurance
- Private healthcare plans and much more
As Physiotherapy Manager, you will coordinate and manage inpatient and outpatient physiotherapy services You will lead, supervise and coordinate clinical services in addition to delivering hands-on clinical care and therapy. You will support junior staff in their professional development along with conducting clinical audits and service reviews.
The qualities, qualifications and experience required for this Physiotherapy Manager post:
- CSP & HCPC Registered Physiotherapist with 5+ years post-graduate experience
- Extensive experience in MSK physiotherapy, with experience leading a team
- Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back