Up to £44000 per annum (DoE) | 37.5 hours | Days | Excellent Staff Benefits | L&D Prospects
A Physiotherapy Manager is required to join a leading Cheshire hospital.
You will be joining one of the UKs leading independent hospital groups, offering first class care for patients in Cheshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire and Greater Manchester.
Details for this Physiotherapy Manager post are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• An excellent annual salary up to £44,000 depending on experience
• Joining bonus up to £2,000
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• A fantstic rewards platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Free Bupa wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Free onsite car park
As Physiotherapy Manager, you will lead role in the physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients who may have complex and/or chronic presentations. You will provide excellent clinical and managerial leadership, ensuring the physiotherapy team delivers effective treatment.
Applicants for this Physiotherapy Manager position should be:
• HCPC registered
• Hold a BSc in Physiotherapy, experienced and qualified in Musculoskeletal physiotherapy and have In-Patient and outpatient experience
• MSK experience
• Enthusiastic and motivated
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.