Physiotherapy Service Manager
Hammersmith & Fulham, West London
£30,000 - £50,000 per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Community
£30,000 - £50,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs | Days | Community MSK & Rheumatology Service | Great Benefits
A community-based Physiotherapy service in the Hammersmith area is currently looking to recruit an experienced Physiotherapist to lead the team and develop the service.
The service provides comprehensive MSK and Rheumatology Physiotherapy services to the local community, with services including clinical assessment and triage, diagnostic testing, injection therapies and ultrasonography, pain management and consultant-led rheumatology services.
Details of this Physiotherapy Service Manager role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 37.5 hours on days only
- A competitive annual salary from £30,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
- A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus a day off for your birthday
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and an employee assistance programme
- Opportunities for professional development, role-specific training and career progression within a national provider of front-line healthcare services
As Physiotherapy Service Manager, in addition to managing a small patient caseload, you will coordinate all aspects of the day to day operational running of the service including delivering clinical leadership and line management to the team, working on service development and marketing, coordinating clinical governance and budget management. The post-holder will also participate in the wider Regional Management structure.
What our client is looking for in a Physiotherapy Service Manager:
- HCPC & CSP registered Physiotherapist
- Proven experience working in a managerial role within a public sector/NHS setting, ideally with experience working with CCGs and Acute Trusts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to effectively lead, motivate and retain staff
- Commercially focused and able to deliver on financial targets and KPIs without compromising on service delivery
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing healthcare sector and work collaboratively and develop positive rapports with a range of other providers and commissioners
- Passionate about delivering the best possible service and able to foster a culture of continuous improvement and clinical excellence
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362 for more information.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back