Physiotherapy Specialist Hand Therapist
£15,600 - £16,000 (£40K FTE) per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Physiotherapy
£15,600 - £16,000 p/a (£40K FTE) | 15 Hours - Days | Great Benefits
A leading Nottingham hospital is looking to recruit an experienced Physiotherapist with a background in Hand Therapy to join their team on a part-time basis.
Details of this Hand Therapist role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 15 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary of £15,600 to £16,000 which is the equivalent to a full-time salary in the region of £40,000
- Enhancements for working unsocial hours, 50% on Saturday and Sundays
- A comprehensive induction and training program
- Development opportunities
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Free parking
- Long service award
Along with providing hand therapy assessment and treatment services to a varied patient mix, you will play a key role in the development of hand therapy services. You will contribute to the marketing, promotion and development of the service within the hospital and provide post-operative care for all hand and wrist conditions.
Candidates for this Hand Therapist position should meet the following criteria:
- Be a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP), Royal College of Occupational Therapists (RCOT)
- Registered with HCPC
- Have advanced training and a recognised qualification in this specialist area, a minimum BAHT Level I or equivalent plus extensive training in splinting techniques
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management
- Enthusiastic, proactive and driven to succeed.
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back