Up to £37,500 per Annum (DoE) | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Harlow area is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly motivated Plastic Surgery Clinical Nurse Specialist to join their team.
About the Plastic Surgery Clinical Nurse Specialist role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive annual salary of up to £37,500 depending on experience
• Day Shifts
• 25 days annual leave, plus 8 days bank holiday
• Pension Scheme
• Enhancement rates between 30% and 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
• Private healthcare and life assurance
• Free onsite parking and access to a subsidised staff restaurant
• Employee rewards and discount programme
As a Plastic Surgery Clinical Nurse Specialist, you will provide pre & post op care, practical wound care & advice, whilst liaising with consultants & departments. Your duties will also include assessing, planning, implementing & reviewing practice and amongst many other roles, be the patient’s advocate.
What we’re looking for in a Plastic Surgery Clinical Nurse Specialist:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Qualified and experienced in plastics
• Ideally experienced in Bariatrics
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational, time-management and written skills
• Able to work effectively in a team as well as individually when needed
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.