Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£16 to £17 per hour (equates up to £31,824 per annum and NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Days and Nights | Elderly and Dementia Care | Good CQC | Newly Qualified Considered | Accommodation Available |
A private nursing home in the Borough of Bromley is looking to recruit an experienced Adult Nurse/RGN to join their clinical team.
The home specialises in caring for older people from the Polish Community who are living with elderly frail and dementia nursing care needs, so a strong command of the Polish language is essential to best support them.
Details of this Registered Nurse position and what the home is offering is as follows:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
• Flexible shift patterns with days and nights required
• An excellent pay rate of £16.00 to £17.00 per hour depending on experience, equivalent to NHS band 6
• Paid Breaks
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• Accommodation within the home available at £45 p/w (own room, shared bathroom and shared kitchen)
As RN/Registered Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or elderly and dementia care environment
• Able to manage and implement care plans and independently manage and administer medications
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to speak both Polish and English to a good standard
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.