Pre-Assessment Charge Nurse
Kingston Upon Thames, Greater London
Up to £43,660 per Annum
Up to £43,660 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in surgical nursing is required to work as Pre-Assessment Sister/Charge Nurse of a leading South-West London hospital.
Details of this Pre-Assessment Charge Sister/Charge Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
- A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
- A competitive annual salary of £43,660 depending on experience
- Private medical insurance and life assurance, plus a company pension scheme and cycle to work schemes
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development in addition to employee support and counselling services and discounted meals whilst on duty
As Pre-Assessment Charge Sister/Charge Nurse, you will provide effective clinical leadership and line management to the Pre-Assessment team, in addition to working as an active team member, undertaking patient assessments and running clinics. You will also support service development, conducting audits and implementing measures to improve quality of care and customer service.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Demonstrate proven post-registration surgical experience with recent Pre-Assessment experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and experienced in a clinical leadership role
- Demonstrate evidence of relevant professional development including clinical and managerial post-registration studies
- Motivated and able to deliver against targets
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back