Pre-Assessment Clinical Nurse Specialist
Sutton, Greater London
£45,000 - £51,000 per Annum
£45,000 - £51,000 + Benefits | 37.5 Hours – Days | Experience Essential
A leading Sutton hospital currently requires an RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in Outpatients and Pre-Assessment to work as Pre-Assessment CNS on a permanent basis.
Details of this Pre-Assessment Clinical Nurse Specialist position are as follows:
- A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £45,000 to £51,000, with enhancements paid where applicable
- A generous annual leave allowance
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Pre-Assessment CNS, in addition to providing effective clinical leadership and line management to the Pre-Assessment Nursing Team, you will play a key role in the development and clinical governance of Pre-Assessment Services, working to ensure the highest standards of patient care and safety, focusing on delivering clinical excellence.
Applicants for this Pre-Assessment Clinical Nurse Specialist position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate at least 5 years’ post-registration experience in Pre-Assessment and have completed post-graduate training and studies in this area
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrate evidence of relevant professional development or clinical studies
- Motivated and able to deliver against targets
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back