City of Westminster, Greater London
Up to £35,252 per Annum
Up to £35,252 per annum | Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours | Mon - Fri Days | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
A leading hospital in North West London currently requires an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to join their Pre-Assessment team.
Details of the Pre-Assessment Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, working Monday to Friday day shifts, with the department open from 8am to 8pm
- An excellent annual salary of up to £35,252 depending on experience
- A generous annual leave allowance
- Some industry leading training and development programmes and a very thorough induction
- The option to continue with the NHS pension for existing members, or a contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and support buying transport season tickets
- An excellent working environment with long service and staff recognition awards and rewards
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts
As Pre-Assessment Nurse you will work closely with patients prior to planned surgical procedures, ensuring patients are both physically and psychologically prepared for the effects of their operation. You will undertake pre-operative assessments, ensuring patients are fit to undergo surgery and identifying and acting upon any potential health issues that may arise from the surgery.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, with a minimum of 3 years post-registration experience
- Demonstrate proven experience in Pre-Assessment and Outpatient settings
- Excellent clinical skills and verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work without direct supervision and able to make clinical decisions independently
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back