£24,000 to £32,000 Pro-Rata per Annum
£24,000 to £32,000 per annum Pro-Rata (equates to NHS Band 5/6 | 22.5 hours | Days | Great Company Benefits | Acute/Surgical Experience Essential |
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with acute/surgical experience in addition to a background in pre-assessment is required to join the pre-assessment team in a leading Colchester hospital.
Details of this RGN Pre-Assessment Nurse position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
• A part time contract of 22.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• The pro-rata equivalent of £24,000 to £32,000 per annum, which equates to NHS Band 5/Band 6
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As RGN Pre-Assessment Nurse you will work closely with patients prior to planned surgical procedures, ensuring patients are both physically and psychologically prepared for the effects of their operation. You will undertake pre-operative assessments, ensuring patients are fit to undergo surgery and identifying and acting upon any potential health issues that may arise from the surgery.
Applicants for this RGN Pre-Assessment Nurse, position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience in a surgical or acute environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate evidence of relevant professional development or clinical studies
• Motivated and able to deliver against targets
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back