Crawley, West Sussex
£28,000 - £32,000 per Annum
Hospital, Theatres, Clinics
£28,000 - £32,000 p/a DoE | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Experience Essential | Great Benefits
A leading Crawley hospital is looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to join their Pre-Assessment Team on a permanent, full-time basis.
Details of this Pre-Assessment Nurse position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
- A part-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on day shifts, working 3 x 4 day weeks and 1 x 5 day week per month, between 9am and 7pm
- A competitive annual salary of £22,000 to £32,000
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
- Free on-site parking (worth approx. £50 per month)
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
As Pre-Assessment Nurse you will work closely with patients prior to planned surgical procedures, ensuring patients are both physically and psychologically prepared for the effects of their operation. You will undertake pre-operative assessments, ensuring patients are fit to undergo surgery and identifying and acting upon any potential health issues that may arise from the surgery.
Applicants for this Pre-Assessment Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN
- Deliver a high standard of patient care
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in a team or independently
- Excellent customer care skills
- Confident liaising with Consultants
- Demonstrates competent practice
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back