£33,000 per Annum
Up to £33,000 p/a DoE | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Staff Benefits | Large Hospital
A vacancy has become available for an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to work as a Pre-Operative Nurse in a leading private hospital in Glasgow, this would be on a full-time basis.
Details of this Pre-Operative Assessment Nurse Role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent position working on a full-time basis of 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday
• A competitive salary of up to £33,000 depending on experience
• Free private healthcare and gym membership
• Ample training and progression opportunities
• Supportive team who will be there to help you every step of the way
As a Pre-Assessment Nurse you will not only make correct assessments in accordance with protocols, but also give patients reassurance and support. You will fully understand each patient’s needs and give them and their families the comfort and reassurance that can mean so much. You will also be part of a close-knit team with matron-led care and consultant-led service and work with leading practitioners
to experience new practices, equipment, and facilities.
What we are looking for in a Pre-Assessment Nurse:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RNA/RN1, with no conditions or restrictions to practice
• Ideally have experience in a pre-assessment role, although applicants with experience in surgical/acute/medical ward nursing will also be considered
• Have excellent communication and team building skills
• Have a real passion for nursing and want a career in this sector
For more information or to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Klaudia Kajdan at SYK Recruitment now on 01274 888994.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back