Hull, East Yorkshire
Up to £30,000 per Annum
Up to £30,000 p/a DoE | FT or PT Days | Great Staff Benefits
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to work as Pre-Operative Assessment Nurse in a leading Hull hospital on a part-time basis.
Details of this Pre-Operative Assessment Nurse and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work full or part-time hours on flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary of up to £30,000, depending on experience
- Some excellent opportunities for professional development and career progression, including a fully funded pre-assessment course (if you have not already completed this)
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes and a generous annual leave allowance
The hospital caters to a diverse patient mix and this role will focus on working with elective surgical patients, and you will see up to 10 patients each day, conducting pre-operative checks and ensuring patients are physically and psychologically prepared for their upcoming surgery, and referring patients for additional reviews when required.
What we are looking for in a Pre-Assessment Nurse:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, with no conditions or restrictions to practice
- Ideally have previous experience in a pre-assessment role, although applicants with experience in surgical/acute/medical ward nursing will also be considered
- Able to undertake thorough patient assessments, and confident referring patients as necessary
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to effectively manage your time and workload
For more information or to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 6511315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back