£24,750 - £30,000 per Annum
Hospital, Theatres, Clinics
£24,750 - £30,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
A leading Oxfordshire hospital currently has a vacancy for an RGN with Pre-Assessment experience to join their team on a full-time basis.
Details of the Pre-Assessment Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary of £2,750 - £30,000, plus unsocial hours enhancements are paid where applicable
- A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Health and wellness programmes, plus occupational health and physiotherapy services
- Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes, discounted training and swimming lessons
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted nursery fees
- Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
As Pre-Assessment Nurse you will work closely with patients prior to planned surgical procedures, ensuring patients are both physically and psychologically prepared for the effects of their operation. You will undertake pre-operative assessments, ensuring patients are fit to undergo surgery and identifying and acting upon any potential health issues that may arise from the surgery.
The successful candidate for this Pre-Assessment RGN post will meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience in a surgical or acute environment, with pre-assessment experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate evidence of relevant professional development or clinical studies
- Motivated and able to deliver against targets
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back