£26000 to £31500 per annum plus enhancements (equates up to NHS Band 6) | 37.5 hours | Days | Great Benefits
A well-established, leading private hospital in Banbury has a vacancy for an RGN qualified Pre-Assessment Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of the vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive salary will be offered from £26000 to £31500 per annum plus enhancements (equates up to NHS Band 6)
• Days only
• Contributory pension scheme
• Generous annual leave
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Employee Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
• Free Uniform
As RGN Pre-Assessment Nurse you will work closely with patients prior to planned surgical procedures, ensuring patients are both physically and psychologically prepared for the effects of their operation. You will undertake pre-operative assessments, ensuring patients are fit to undergo surgery and identifying and acting upon any potential health issues that may arise from the surgery.
What our client is looking for:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• NMC registered
• Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Motivated and able to deliver against targets
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.