Pre Assessment Nurse RGN
Up to £31,000 per Annum
Up to £31,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Great Company Benefits | Acute/Surgical Experience Essential
A leading national private healthcare provider currently requires an experienced RGN with a background in acute care to work as Pre-Assessment Nurse in their hospital in Chertsey.
Details of this RGN Pre-Assessment Nurse position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
- A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
- A competitive annual salary of up to £31,000
- A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
- A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As RGN Pre-Assessment Nurse you will work closely with patients prior to planned surgical procedures, ensuring patients are both physically and psychologically prepared for the effects of their operation. You will undertake pre-operative assessments, ensuring patients are fit to undergo surgery and identifying and acting upon any potential health issues that may arise from the surgery.
Applicants for this RGN Pre-Assessment Nurse, position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience in a surgical or acute environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate evidence of relevant professional development or clinical studies
- Motivated and able to deliver against targets
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back