Pre Assessment Nurse RGN
£32000 per Annum
£32,000per annum plus enhancements (Up to NHS Band 6 equivalent) | 37.5 hours p/w | Days | Great Benefits
A leading Hertfordshire hospital is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their team as Pre Assessment Nurse.
What is offered and details of this Pre Assessment Nurse RGN position:
• 37.5 hours per week
• An excellent annual salary from £26000 to £31500 per annum plus enhancements (Up to NHS Band 6 equivalent)
• Days only
• Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As RGN Pre-Assessment Nurse you will work closely with patients prior to planned surgical procedures, ensuring patients are both physically and psychologically prepared for the effects of their operation. You will undertake pre-operative assessments, ensuring patients are fit to undergo surgery and identifying and acting upon any potential health issues that may arise from the surgery.
What our client is looking for in a Pre Assessment Nurse RGN:
• Qualified Adult General/RGN
• NMC registered
• Committed to providing the highest standards of clinical care and customer service
• Strong interpersonal skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362 .
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back