Pre-Assessment Staff Nurse
£27,500 to £33,000 per Annum
£27,500 to £33,000 per Annum | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Harlow area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse to work in their pre-assessment department as a Pre-Assessment Nurse.
About the Pre-Assessment Staff Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of between £27,500 and £33,000 depending on experience
- Day Shifts
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Enhancement rates between 30% and 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Free onsite parking and access to a subsidised staff restaurant
- Employee rewards and discount programme
As a Pre-Assessment Staff Nurse, you will undertake pre-operative assessments of patients awaiting elective surgery across all specialities. Your main responsibility will be to ensure that patients are prepared physically and psychologically for a planned operative procedure, ensuring appropriate information provision and identifying potential discharge concerns.
What we’re looking for in a Pre-Assessment Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Specialised post-surgery experience is desired but not essential
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational, time-management and written skills
- Proven ability to act on your own initiative without supervision
- Able to work effectively in a team as well as individually when needed
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back