Pre-Assessment Staff Nurse
The City of Westminster
£32,000 to £34,000 per Annum
£32,000 to £34,000 per Annum | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading London private hospital is looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse with experience in Pre-Assessment to join their Pre-Assessment Department on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Pre-Assessment Staff Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent, full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £32,000 to £34,000
- Day Shifts
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Free Uniform
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holiday, which increases with service
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
In this role you will work closely with patients prior to planned surgical procedures, ensuring patients are both physically and psychologically prepared for the effects of their operation. You will undertake pre-operative assessments, ensuring patients are fit to undergo surgery and identifying and acting upon any potential health issues that may arise from the surgery.
What we’re looking for in a Pre-Assessment Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience with recent Pre-Assessment experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrate evidence of relevant professional development or clinical studies
- Motivated and able to deliver against targets
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back