Pre-Operative Assessment Manager
Up to £45,000 per Annum
Up to £45,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs – Days | Great Benefits | L&D Prospects
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Pre-operative Assessment to work in a senior role in the Surgical Team of a leading hospital in Liverpool.
Details of this Pre-operative Assessment Manager position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
- A contract for 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- A very competitive annual salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- 33 days annual leave
- Free on-site parking
As Pre-operative Assessment Manager, you will work within the wider surgical team, supporting with Pre -operative checks and refereeing on reviews. Assessing Patients health across a complex and changing Caseload. Supporting and mentoring junior colleagues and contributing to service development.
Applicants for this Pre-operative Assessment Manager post should meet the following criteria;
- NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 5 years surgical nursing experience
- Extensive experience in Pre-Operative Assessment unit
- Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment on 0121 6511315 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back