Preceptor Nurse RMN/RNLD
Bromley, Greater London
£25,755 + Enhancements per Annum
Hospital, Mental Health
£25,755 p/a + Enhancements| 37.5 Hrs | Flexible Shifts | Mental Health Hospital | Great Staff Benefits | NQ Nurses Encouraged
A specialist mental health and psychiatric hospital in Bromley which caters to adults of working age with a range of mental health care needs including addictions, mental illness and eating disorders is looking to recruit a newly qualified Mental Health or Learning Disability Nurse to undertake a preceptorship programme.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading health and social care providers and receive industry-leading training and support programmes as part of your preceptorship. You will have the opportunity to work in different specialisms before deciding which direction to progress your career, and the hospital has wards catering to a range of clinical specialisms.
What the hospital is offering and details of this Preceptor Nurse RMN/RNLD role:
- A permanent position of 37.5 hours per week, covering flexible shifts
- A great annual salary of £25,755 plus 20% enhancements for nights and 50% enhancements for Bank Holidays
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free meals whilst on duty and free on-site parking
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cycle to work schemes and childcare vouchers
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes
- A welcome bonus and relocation packages are available
What the hospital is looking for in a Preceptor Nurse RMN/RNLD:
- Qualified Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse with current NMC registration
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to making a positive impact in the lives of others
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Willing to learn and develop new skills
If you are interested, please apply via the link provided.
For more information please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back