Prison Staff Nurse RGN
£29,000 per Annum
Prison, Hospital, Community
£29,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Flexible Shifts | Excellent Staff Benefits | Enhanced Security Screening
One of the UK’s fastest expanding providers of front line healthcare services is currently looking to recruit an RGN to join the healthcare team based in a prison near Norwich.
Details of this Prison Staff Nurse RGN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A competitive annual salary of £29,000
- 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
- The opportunity to work with a varied patient mix and broaden your skill set and knowledge
- Some fantastic staff benefits including retail, train and holiday discounts, a company pension scheme, wellness and health programmes and childcare vouchers
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading employer which demonstrates commitment to the happiness, working conditions and on-going training and development of staff.
It is essential that candidates for this Prison Staff Nurse RGN have the following:
- Registered Adult Nurse/RGN with a valid NMC Pin
- Experienced working within a multidisciplinary team
- Confident undertaking clinical and risk assessments being perceptive to both physical and mental health care needs of patients
- Good knowledge and understanding of health and safety procedures and clinical governance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Evidence of continuing professional development
Ideally, you will also have (although training will be provided)
- Previous experience within a prison or custodial setting
- Experience undertaking clinical audits
In this role you will work with patients with a diverse mix of both mental and physical healthcare needs and you will have the opportunity to broaden your knowledge and skills.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will be subject to heightened security and screening checks alongside an enhanced DBS check.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back