£47,250 per Annum
£47,250 per annum | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | Non-Nurse
A leading care group is looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join their team at their office based in the Derby area.
What our client is offering to the successful Project Manager:
- A permanent position working 40 hours per week
- Days only
- A great annual salary of £47,250 depending on experience
As Project Manager you will take lead of managing projects ensuring you are keeping in line with the given timescales, costs, and quality.
What our client is looking for in a Project Manager:
- Graduate degree or equivalent experience is essential
- Project Management and/or Process Improvement qualification at practitioner level or above
- Ability to build positive and effective working relationships with people at all levels
- A confident leader with the ability to successfully implement sustainable improvements
- Proven experience of delivering change in multi-site organisations
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back