Hospital, Mental Health
Up to £28000 p/a (DoE) | 22.5 hours | Days | Great benefits
A secure Mental Health rehabilitation facility near Keighley currently requires an experienced Psychologist to join a friendly multidisiplinary team on a part-time, permanent basis.
The service provides round-the-clock care for people with complex mental health conditions in a safe and supportive environment.
Details of this Psychologist role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 22.5 hours p/w
• A great annual salary up to £28,000, depending on experience (£46,700 FTE)
• Industry leading training and career development programmes
• A company pension scheme, life assurance and enhanced maternity pay, plus employee assistance programmes and wellbeing support
• Free on-site parking and meals whilst on duty
• A minimum of 33 days annual leave (pro-rata)
In this role you will report to the Lead Psychologist, and will have responsibility for individual and group interventions, diagnostic and psychological assessments and treatment pathways, MDT working, HCR-20 and standard risk assessments, and will be support with designing and delivering training.
What we are looking for:
• HCPC Registered
• BPS recognised psychology degree with chartered psychologist status
• An approved supervisor within BPS guidelines
• Experienced in a similar setting
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and passionate about delivering high quality treatment and rehabilitation services
To apply now, or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.