PT Staff Nurse
£16.90 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.90 p/h – Circa £21.9K/Band 6 Equivalent | 25 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Elderly Nursing Home – Outstanding CQC
One of Devon’s leading elderly nursing homes currently has a part-time Staff Nurse vacancy, with permanent day shifts available.
The home is rated “Outstanding” by CQC and has a fantastic reputation for the high-quality care and luxury living residents enjoy, and both elderly frail/medical nursing and disability care are provided.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 25 hours per week on a permanent basis, usually working day shifts over a 7 day rota
- Great pay rates of £16.90 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £21,900
- Pay enhancements for Bank Holidays
- A company pension scheme with 9% employer contributions
- Free staff parking, uniforms and subsidised meals when on duty
- Fully funded learning and development in a range of specialisms
- A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home
In this role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
- Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back