£21,000 per Annum
£21,000 per annum | 40 Hours | Day Shifts
A highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary and Complex Care provider on the eastern outskirts of Norwich has an excellent opportunity for a Quality Officer to strengthen their team.
About the Quality Officer role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract offered at 40 hours p/w
• Day shifts only
• A competitive salary of up to £21,000 per annum
• An excellent opportunity to be a part of an established and rapidly expanding care group, that promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential
In this role your duties will include carrying out initial visits and assessments for new care packages, creating Care & Support Plans and carrying out Risk Assessments, whilst ensuring all documents are up to date and compliance is monitored and aintained.
What we’re looking for in a Quality Officer:
• Able to demonstrate experience excellent literacy skills and attention to detail
• QCF Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ideally experienced in undertaking Customer Needs Assessments, Writing Care Plans and conducting Risk Assessments
• Have a good understanding of policies, procedures and compliance
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back