Recovery/Critical Care Nurse
Westminster, Greater London
Up to £34,140 per Annum
Up to £34,140 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits & NHS Pension | ICU Experience & Qualification Essential
A leading Westminster hospital currently has a vacancy for an experienced Recovery/Critical Care Nurse to join their busy Theatres Department.
Details of this Recovery Nurse post and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, with shifts between the hours of 7.30am and 9pm
- An excellent annual salary of up to £34,140 depending on experience
- Enhancements for unsocial hours and bank holidays
- Private medical cover and 27 days annual leave
- A company pension scheme or the option to continue with the NHS pension for existing members
- Extensive opportunities for training and development
In this Staff Nurse port, you will work within a professional multi-disciplinary team in a busy Post-Operative Care/PACU Unit. You will manage and monitor patients who are recovering from anaesthesia following inpatient and outpatient surgery in addition to caring for ITU patients.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Experienced in a high dependency/PACU/ICU setting and have proven experience working with Level 3 patients
- Have completed post-registration training in Intensive Care, ideally along with additional studies
- Flexible to work shift patterns between 7.30am and 9pm
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back