Westminster, Greater London
Up to £42,087 per Annum
Up to £42,087 p/a | 37.5 hours | Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits & Continuation of NHS Pension
A leading Westminster hospital currently has a vacancy for an experienced Recovery/HDU Nurse to join their busy Theatres Department.
Details of this RGN Recovery/HDU Nurse post and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, with shifts between the hours of 7.30am and 9pm
- An excellent annual salary of up to £42,087 depending on experience
- Enhancements for unsocial hours and bank holidays
- Private medical cover and 27 days annual leave
- A company pension scheme or the option to continue with the NHS pension for existing members
- Extensive opportunities for training and development
As Recovery/HDU RGN, you will work within a professional multi-disciplinary team in a busy Post-Operative Care Unit. You will manage and monitor patients who are recovering from anaesthesia following inpatient and outpatient surgery in addition to caring for ITU patients.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
- Experienced in a high dependency/PACU/ITU setting and have proven experience working with Level 3 patients
- Flexible to work shift patterns between 7.30am and 9pm
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back