North London, Greater London
Up to £32,000 per Annum
Up to £32,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract - Days | Excellent Benefits & L+D
An experienced Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP with a background in Recovery/PACU is required to join the theatres team of a leading North London hospital.
Details of this Recovery Practitioner RGN/ODP vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
- A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of up to £32,000 depending on experience
- A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Health and wellness screening
- A cycle to work scheme and Childcare vouchers
- Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
- Generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
The position will require a flexible approach as you will work in various surgical specialities throughout your working week, delivering consistently high-quality patient post-operative care along with participating in theatre on-call rotas.
Applicants for this Recovery Practitioner RGN/ODP post should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Experienced undertaking recovery/PACU duties in multi-speciality surgical procedures, ideally also having some experience in either scrub or anaesthetics settings
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB988/D32/33/A1, ILS/ALS, ideally along with a recognised clinical course in PACU
- Committed to the highest standards of patient care and safety
- Demonstrate evidence of ongoing professional development and willing to further develop your skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back