Recovery Nurse or ODP
Camden, Greater London
Up to £42,000 per Annum
£34,000 - £42,000 p/a | 40 Hour Contract - Days | Excellent Benefits | Training & Progression | Plastic Surgery
An experienced Recovery Practitioner (RGN or ODP) is required to join a leading private plastic surgery clinic in an exclusive area of Camden.
The clinic works with internationally renowned surgeons and this is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working in a prestigious setting with experts and clinicians at the forefront of their field.
Details of this Recovery RGN/ODP vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
• 40 hours per week, worked as 4 X 10 hour day shifts per week, between Monday and Saturday, with increased pay for Saturdays
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £34,000 to £42,000 depending on experience
• 33 days annual leave per year
• An excellent working environment with regular team-building and social events, staff recognition programmes and staff committees to ensure employees ideas are heard
• Staff discounts on treatments for friends and family
• A company pension scheme and subsidised private healthcare
• The opportunity for real career progression and professional development within a leading organisation
Applicants for this Recovery Practitioner post should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Experienced undertaking recovery/PACU duties following plastic/cosmetic surgery
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB988/D32/33/A1 in addition to a recognised qualification in Post-Anaesthetic Care
• Committed to the highest standards of patient care and safety
• Demonstrate evidence of ongoing professional development and willing to further develop your skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back