Up to £41,500 per annum | 37.5 hours | Days | RGN or ODP Considered | 5+ Years Recovery Experience Essential |
A leading Kingston hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Theatre Nurse or ODP with a background in Recovery to lead the PACU/Recovery Team.
Details of this Recovery Team Leader role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• A great annual salary of up to £41,500 depending on experience
• Private medical insurance, life assurance and a contributory pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• A staff support and counselling service
• Subsidised meals whilst on shift
In this role you will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the Recovery Team in addition to overseeing the day to day running of the Recovery Unit. You will take responsibility for ensuring a high-quality, safe patient experience and will also participate in the management of resources and budgets in collaboration with the Theatre Manager and senior hospital management.
What the hospital is looking for in a Recovery Team Leader:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Demonstrate at least 5 years’ experience working in a recovery role, with at least 2 years supervisory/leadership experience in this setting
• Have completed recognised Mentorship and Leadership & Management qualifications in addition to clinical studies relevant to this role which include
• Ideally you will also have experience in anaesthetics and HDU/ITU settings
• Strong communication and leadership skills in addition to good IT and numeracy skills and able to effectively manage staff, budgets and resources
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.