Regional Deputy Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum (NHS Band 8) | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | “Good” CQC Ratings
A leading care provider is looking to recruit a Regional Deputy Manager join their management team covering 5-8 elderly & dementia care homes in the North East area.
About the Regional Deputy Manager role and what the hospital is offering:
• A fantastic annual salary of £40,000 - £50,000
• A permanent full-time contract of 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday on day shifts
• Car allowance & expenses covered
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Ongoing training and career development opportunities
• A supportive team and work environment
As Regional Deputy Manager you will support the regional manager in delivering effective strategic financial, operational and clinical leadership to the senior and home management teams within the North East region. You will ensure the homes are performing well and meeting both quality and financial KPIs, whilst identifying areas for improvement and potential business development.
What we’re looking for in a Regional Deputy Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Will also consider non-nurse qualified candidates, ideally will have management qualifications i.e. NVQ/SVQ Level 5, NVQ/SVQ Level 4, RMA.
• Having prior experiencing of carrying out audits is preferred
• You must have a full UK driving licence
• Be able to provide evidence of stability and longevity in previous roles
• Be able to lead and develop a team
• Be able to manage and develop different homes in the area
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back