Non-nursing, Residential Care
£65000 per annum | 40 Hours p/w | Day shifts | Luxury Care Homes
My client provides 24 hour residential and dementia care in state-of-the-art homes, and is currently looking for a Regional Director to cover new commissioning homes in the South Birmingham region.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Care Professional to progress to the next stage of their career.
About the Regional Director role and what the client is offering:
• A fantastic salary offered at £65,000 p/a
• A permanent, full-time contract at 40 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• A fantastic opportunity to work within a well established and rapidly growing family of luxury care homes
In this role you will have overall responsibility for operations in initially two of the existing homes and a new commission. You will work alongside the team of Regional Directors in leading a caring team of Home Managers in key areas of the business, motivating them to hit targets, complete action plans and ultimately create outstanding places to live and work.
What we’re looking for in a Regional Director:
• Diploma Level 5/Diploma Level 7 qualifications
• A proven track record of care home success and leadership
• Ideally based in the Kidderminster/ Droitwich area or surrounding area to be able to commute to these homes
• Strong leadership & influencing skills
• Commited to making a real difference, everyday
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.