Regional Facilities Manager
£35,000 per Annum
Non-nursing, Residential Care
£35,000 per Annum | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
My client is looking to recruit an experiences Regional Facilities Manager to manage and maintain 13 care homes across Hertfordshire.
About the Regional Facilities Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A competitive annual salary of up to £35,000
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Day Shifts
- 28 days annual leave
- Laptop, phone, tablet and vehicle provided
- A supportive team and work environment
As Regional Facilities Manager your role will be to manage and maintain a number of homes environments in the Hertfordshire area. You will ensure the building and environments meet the highest standard and initiate a proactive schedule of future works. You will monitor maintenance standards this includes the performance of all homes maintenance staff.
What we’re looking for in a Regional Facilities Manager:
- Have NVQ2 qualification or equivalent
- You must have relevant experience and ideally this should be in a similar environment
- Good overall knowledge of how a care home building works
- Be able to be the first port of call for any issues/repairs and be able to triage calls and discuss repair options over the phone and in person
- Good communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back