Regional Operations Director
£60,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£60,000 p/a + Benefits | FT Days | Covering Nursing Homes | Nurse or Non-Nurse Managers Considered
A leading national care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced Care Manager with a background in senior management to work as Regional Operations Director and cover their care and nursing homes throughout the East Anglia region.
Details of this Regional Operations Director role and employment package:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week/full-time days, with extensive travel required throughout the region
- A very competitive annual salary of £60,000
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
- A generous annual leave allowance and a company pension scheme
- Financial benefits including retail discounts
As Regional Operations Director you will focus on delivering effective strategic financial, operational and clinical leadership to the senior and home management teams within the East Anglia region. You will ensure the homes are performing well and meeting both quality and financial KPIs, whilst identifying areas for improvement and potential business development.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD and have completed a recognised management qualification such a NVQ Level 5, with experienced managers from residential care also considered
- Demonstrate proven experience in a multi-site management role in addition to having a strong background working as Nursing Home Manager
- Have strong working knowledge of CQC essential standards and the Health & Social Care Act in addition to good financial awareness and budgetary management skills
- Passionate about providing the highest standards of care and support for residents
- Hold a full UK driving licence
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back