Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£50,000 to £60,000 per annum (Up to NHS Band 8b) | 40 Hours Per Week - Days | Great benefits | Bonus
A highly motivated and enthusiastic Regional Support Manager is required to strengthen and support the management in a group of care homes in the North East area of England.
You will be working for a reputable healthcare provider, providing a quality of life which enables residents to retain their independence, identity and a sense of value.
Details of this Regional Support Manager post and what the service is offering:
· A full-time contract to work 40 hours per week
· A fantastic salary up to £60,000 per annum
· Day Shifts
· Performance related bonus
· Car allowance
Applicants for this Regional Support Manager post should meet the following person specification:
· NMC Registered qualified RMN/RNLD or non-nurse (NVQ/SVQ Level 5/NVQ/SVQ) considered
· Previous LD experience is preferred.
· Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
· Have a good understanding of the CI regulatory framework and standards.
· Professional confidence with a calm approach and the ability to set professional boundaries
· Driving licence
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.