Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
£18 - £19 per Hour
Band 6 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | 36 to 48 Hours | Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home
A small elderly and dementia nursing home in Preston has a full-time vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their team on full-time nights.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN/Adult Nurse will receive:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Night shifts only, covering a 7 day rota
- Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £18 per hour on weekdays and £19 per hour on weekends, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
- A friendly, supportive and stable working environment
As RGN Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
- Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
- Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001?.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back