Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
£19.00 per Hour
£19 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Days | Small Respite Service - Good CQC
A charitably run respite care service in Southampton is currently recruiting for an RGN Staff Nurse.
The home provides short-term care packages to adults with a diverse range of needs, and this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Home Nurse looking for some real variety in their daily workload in a home where "You will never experience the same day over and over".
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN Staff Nurse will receive:
- Full time and part time hours available on a permanent contract
- Mainly day shifts, with the odd night required, approx. 2 nights per month
- Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £19 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- You will be paid breaks if you are the lone nurse on site
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
- A friendly, supportive and stable working environment within a fully CQC compliant home
As RGN Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
- Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
- Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
- Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back