Registered Adult Nurse
£17.00 per Hour
£17.00 per hour (equates to £31,824 per annum & NHS Band 6) | 36 hours | Days or Nights | Great Staff Benefits | Large Nursing Home
A large private nursing home on the Liverpool/Widnes borders is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home is owned and operated by a leading national care group and offers a great environment for older people living with general elderly/frail and dementia nursing needs.
Details of the Registered Adult Nurse vacancy and what our client is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week on permanent days or nights
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £17.00 (equates to £31,824 per annum & NHS Band 6)
• A company pension scheme
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
• Meals provided on long day shifts
• Free NMC PIN renewal and DBS
• An extra days annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
Responsibilities of the Registered Adult Nurse role:
• Coordinate and implement care plans
• Manage and administer medication
• Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
• Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Registered Adult Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001?.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back