Registered Care Home Manager
Headingley, West Yorkshire
£50,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£50,000 p/a (NHS Band 7) | Days Only | ‘Good’ CQC Rating
A 40+ bedded care home in Headingley is looking to recruit an experienced Care Home manager to join their care team on a permanent, full-time basis.
Details of this Care Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A permanent, full-time contract on day shifts
• A great annual salary in the region of £50,000 per annum, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
• The opportunity to lead and a develop a fantastic care home
As Care Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life.
You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Care Home Manager:
• Hold a Registered Managers Award (RMA)
• Experienced in managing a UK elderly nursing home is preferred
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back